A MESSAGE FROM PRESIDENT BOB ARMBRUSTER
The health and safety of our Team Members and customers is of great importance. Clean Team is actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are taking steps to help keep our Team Members safe.
The most important thing for you to know is that we have safety procedures in place to protect you. We are committed to you, our Team Members, and our customers, because all of you are the foundation of what we do.
Help protect yourself from respiratory illness with everyday preventive actions.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
• Ensure you use the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to disinfect and clean worksites
It’s critical that we take care of ourselves and support our co-workers. The work you do is necessary to keep our customers employees healthy and safe. You should be proud of your contributions in helping stop the spread of COVID-19.
Clean Team has followed all recommended guidelines and worked closely with our chemical manufacturers to introduce new products and systems to fight diseases, also while ensuring the safety of each and every employee.
I personally want to thank each and every Team Member for everything you do. You have an important job that is sometimes overlooked by others. During this time, the country has shown a great respect for what we do. This is your time to shine! Please know that I have always had a great respect for what you do, but now the whole world shares that sentiment.